Vakkert, håndlaget Butterfly Anheng 25x18mm med 45cm kjede i valgfri fargetoning, sølv, gull, Se bilder for valgmuligheter på kjede og anheng.. Du oppgir hva du ønsker ( farge på kjede og type sommerfugl ) i merknadsfeltet ved bestilling Jeg kontakter deg for å få bekreftet dine valg.
Du velger mellom disse 9 sommerfuglvariantene og oppgir Nr. i merknadsfeltet ved bestilling.
Beskrivelse fra kunstner i USA
These amazing real butterfly wing necklaces make unique gifts and fascinating conversation pieces! You choose your butterfly species! (Read below for more on how I ethically obtain the wings). Each butterfly wing is embedded under magnified glass measuring 18x25mm and set in a gold plated teardrop bezel setting. The pendant is hung on an 18" chain in your choice of chain material and style: a simple gold plated cable chain, a Real 14K Gold filled LINK chain, or a Real 14K Gold filled BEAD chain. I highly recommend the real 14K filled chains as they are hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant, and stamped for authenticity on the clasp! Each piece comes in its own custom gift pouch with literature on the species of butterfly and a free die-cut sticker or magnet! These are an Original Chrysalis Studios design © 2016.
Choose which type of butterfly species you would like in your necklace! (Butterfly wing species / color options going left to right in 4th "numbered" photo):
1. Monarch Butterfly "Danaus Plexippus" from N. America (Bottom wing - Orange & Black with white spots)
2. Rainbow Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Rainbow orange, green, blue & black spots)
3. Luna Moth: "Actias Luna" from N. America (Light mint green with pink and black eye spot)
4. Green Sunset Moth: "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Pastel Green & Black spots)
5. Morpho Alexandrovna Butterfly: "Blue Morpho" from Brazil (Iridescent Royal Blue)
6. Battus Philenor Butterfly: "Pipevine Swallowtail" from N. America (Metallic steely blue with orange & black spots)
7. Morpho Selenaris Butterfly: Female form of the "Pearl Morpho Sulkowski" from Peru (White and brown zebra stripes with an iridescent purple sheen)
8. Salamis Parhassus Butterfly: from South Africa (Pearlescent white with gold and pale purple sheen)
9. Asian Swallowtail Butterfly: "Papilio Xuthus" from Japan (Beige with black stripes and orange & blue spots)
*NOTE* No Butterflies are harmed in the making of my jewelry! All butterflies are raised on butterfly farms and sanctuaries and allowed to live their full lifespan, which averages about 1 month, and then collected and sold so that their beauty can live on! Butterfly Farming actually helps to preserve rain forests and also assures the survival of natural butterfly habitats. Native people are encouraged to grow plants and raise insects opposed to clearing land for cash crops. I am a member of and donate to the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the Rainforest and the many species that live within it, including the Blue Morpho Butterfly!